Join our board!
We value the work you are doing in the world and look forward to potentially working together on our volunteer board to achieve the PATTCh mission.
We envision a world where all childbearing families — especially those who have experienced trauma — achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
Process for Application:
- Review Board of Director Role Description in this packet
- Complete & submit Applicant Information sheet
- Submit a brief letter of interest, how you meet the qualifications and what draws you to PATTCh
- Provide your cv/résumé/LinkedIn profile or a 2-page summary of your education, experience and accomplishments
- Provide names and contact information for 3 professional references
- Email information sheet, letter of interest and resume to board member, Annie Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to expand awareness and knowledge about the adverse impact of trauma on childbearing people, their perinatal care team, and the community.
Our Values are to enact mindful, respectful, and compassionate care (during all interactions and toward everyone involved).
Become a Board Member Today
We’re happy to discuss and share our bylaws, roster, meeting minutes and other documents to assist you in learning about our organization, and informing your decision to join our all-volunteer board.
As soon as we receive your complete application, we’ll contact you soon about next steps!